My Raspberry Pi A+ arrived ! With 3 days shipping but delayed a day thanks to some weird thing with the CanadaPost mail man.
I got these from from www.buyapi.ca:
- 2000mA USB power supply
- A+ Coupe Royale Pibow case
- Raspberry Pi Model A+
- Mini WiFi USB dongle (EP-N8508)
Introducing the Raspberry Pi A+ :
The specs :
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
- 256 MB SDRAM @ 400 MHz
- MicroSD memory slot
- HDMI output port
- 3.5mm audio jack
- One USB port
- 40 pin GPIO
- Camera interface port (CSI-2)
- LCD display interface port (DSI)
- One microUSB power connector
Assembling the gorgeous A+ Coupe Royale Pibow case :
Some shots of it in action :
First step was to load a microSD card with Raspbian, boot up, and configure it for a static IP and ssh so I don’t have to keep juggling my USB keyboard and WiFi on its single USB port.
Stay tuned for more !